Saturday, April 16, 2011

And the Winner is......

Whew! My very first blog contest has been there and done that. After a quick trip to the random number generator, I am happy to say I can finally announce the winners:


In 3rd place, winner of 3 skeins of Icelandic Yarn: Kate at My Life in Fiction

In 2nd place, winner of a $10 itunes gift card: Becky Wallace at What's Your Thought on That?


and... da da da-DAH......

In 1st place, winner of a 101 page critique is Redleg at Manuscripts Burn

Congratulations to all!

5 comments:

Becky Wallace said...

Awesome! Thank you so much! You can email me at becky_vallett@hotmail.com.

And I wanted you to know that you encouraged me to get past page 101 in my new WIP. Thanks!

Saumya said...

Congrats to the winners! What fabulous prizes :)

Unknown said...

Yay, I'm so excited. I've never won yarn before. I'll have to dig through my closet and find my nitting needles.

Stephen Kozeniewski said...

Awesome! I've been stoked about this contest for a while and I got the prize I was gunning for! Should winners just shoot you an e-mail or what's the deal with that?

Perri said...

Congrats, RedLeg! Email me at perridox@abcisp.net and we can figure out the details. I'm looking forward to the critique.